Wednesday, June 24, 2009

He did it


Zodiac successfully did all 12 scent articles tonight-with just one mistake. Not bad for his first attempt at all 12! I think I'm starting to see the light at the end of the utility tunnel!

Legend practiced agility at home tonight-class got called off. But we did get our new weave poles set up and she got to try them out.

Oreo had his first acupuncture treatment done yesterday by a fellow vet and new friend who has done some training in pain management and physical therapy. We'll see how it helps him over the coming weeks.

That's all!

7 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

WooHoo!!!

Diana said...

Thats so great. Diana

Sara said...

Yeah Zodiac!

I'll be interested to see how the accupuncture goes. My dad gets it, and I always wondered how it would work for dogs.

Sue said...

Bentley did great with acupuncture. The first two sessions didn't seem to help, but by the third one he was walking normally and he loved the treatments.

manymuddypaws said...

that's awesome! articles can be very frustrating!!!

Elizabeth said...

I hope the accupuncture works as well for Oreo as it has for me..

Nicki said...

I'm glad to hear others have had positive experience with the acupuncture. I'm anxious to see how it goes.