Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Agility anyone?

I finally got all my equipment in good working order-Yeah! I retaped my tire and jumps-they look so much better-we have a very patriotic theme going now, I only wanted to order two colors of tape because they came in huge rolls. And I repaired my chute and put out my new weave poles.

I realize you may not actually be that interested in just looking at pictures of our yard and equipment but hey-it's my blog. And Josie and Legend are in one of the pictures so it's all good!

7 comments:

Paint Girl said...

I think your agility yard looks amazing! Oh, I so wish I would have gotten my dogs into agility!
I love it! I actually have a good area of yard that would be perfect for this!

Sara said...

Oh how I wish I had a big, flat, grassy lawn like that! I wanna come over and play :)

Diana said...

What a great yard of agility. Im so jealous! Diana

Chris and Ricky said...

I love seeing photos of your agility equipment and your big yard to set them all up in! I'm jealous too!

manymuddypaws said...

I want to come live there!!! Lucky, Lucky!

Sue said...

It looks great all neat and new looking. I wish we had a flat area in our yard.

Nicki said...

We've been really lucky, both of the houses we've lived in have had great agility yards, although this one is a little better I think.