Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Naps

I used to frequently take a nap when I got home from work on Tuesday afternoons (my afternoon off). But I found that it seemed to significantly cut down on the amount of stuff I got accomplished to I have done pretty good at breaking the habit. But I didn't have much planned this afternoon and was really tired so I got in a nice nap. Then I got some work done with the dogs-which went ok and re-organized a closet and did laundry.

There are just random photos I've taken recently since I obviously did not have a very exciting day.




3 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

I LOVE afternoon naps. Sometimes I try and squeeze one in after work...

Paint Girl said...

I almost took a nap today, instead I went out and washed my patio furniture! I figured while the weather was being nice, I better get all my outdoor stuff done now! I'll have all the time in the world, when it starts raining again, to take a nap.
But than I started thinking, why do I even need a nap? I've been sleeping in til around 9 a.m. every morning! I shouldn't even be tired! Still, tired or not, love naps!

Sue said...

Aren't naps great. Can't believe I hated them so much when I was a little girl.