Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mid week updates

It's a little warmer here today than it has been, and sunny too. It's supposed to continue to warm up all week so hopefully we will get in lots of outside time for playing and training.

Trip's urine still showed some signs of bacteria so he's back on antibiotics. Hopefully this infection he's battling is part of our housebreaking woes. It hasn't slowed down his growth though-he's up to almost 11 pounds. That's about 3.5 more than he was just about 2 weeks ago! And we borrowed a taller x-pen to keep him confined when we can't watch him. He was climbing out of the other one regularly.

Legend's weave pole practice was better today. She's making some progress in driving to the end without me but we have a lot of work ahead of us. But no trials until mid-April so hopefully she'll be all set by them. Teeter proofing is going well. Lyric is starting to figure out how to do short easy sequences and Zodiac is happily plugging away at utility.

I have been on an organizing spree lately. I've been cleaning out closets and cabinets like crazy. It's amazing the junk you find. I've thrown away a ton of stuff we had absolutely no use for. And everything is starting to look a lot tidier. Tomorrow I'm starting on another painting project. I had enough paint leftover from the bathroom to do our little laundry room. The laundry room is right off the kitchen which has grapevine wallpaper everywhere so I was going to paint the walls yellow and then stencil green and purple grape clusters on them. I couldn't find a grape stencil anywhere though. I did find a sponge-stamp thingy so I'm going to try that.

Here are the cats using Legend's crate while we were outside. They lay in the strangest places.



1 comment:

Chris and Ricky said...

Poor Trip - hope he's bacteria-free soon and that he then does better on his pottying outside.

Glad to hear you got some sun - I sure hope it is headed our way too!