Monday, August 3, 2009

Blog books

In response to the recent questions about blog books...

Yes, it is a hard copy of your blog posts. I have used 2 programs that do this. Last Christmas I made my Grandma some books using Blog2Print. This program was fast and easy but did not allow much editing or customization, picture resizing, etc. They may have changed it now, I'm not sure. Also I think there was a 400 (?) picture limit per book. I made my recent book with Blurb. This was a more labor intensive project as you have to go through page by page and choose they layout you want for that particular post. I guess you could not do that but then you might not get a very efficient use of page space or a very attractive look. You can also choose background colors, etc. Also Blurb allows you to choose various sized of books, I'm not sure I had a choice when using Blog2Print.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for the info. That looks like a project I'd really like to do myself. How cool.