Saturday, August 22, 2009

My neglected blog

I know it's only been since Tuesday but it still seems like I've been away a long time (especially when I'm getting complaints about the lack of posts!) I haven't been sick or gone, just busy I guess.

Wednesday night we had agility class and Thursday I came home and fell asleep and then went out and worked the dogs. Zodiac has started tracking-and for only trying it for two days he seems to be catching on well. Interestingly enough when I then took him into the back yard to work on Utility he seemed totally unable to do scent articles. The rest of the practice seemed decent. I'll spare you all the rest of the details!





Lat night we went to Branson as it was an area appreciation night for one of the shows and we got cheap tickets. It's not one I would have chosen to pay full price for but it's hard to complain about $10. Today I worked and then we set about starting to replace the 5 rotted off fence posts in our pasture. After digging one hole, breaking the shovel and only getting one post set in 2 hours we decided to try and rent an auger tomorrow.
Eli went off to his foster home today and Foxy is doing well after her injections. She's still a little sore but doing better. We are also seeking suggestions for new names for her. I think half the Poms in the world are named Foxy.




2 comments:

Sara said...

Foxy does look like a fox, but I think you're right, most poms are named either Foxy or Tinkerbell.

Anonymous said...

That's like calling a Sheltie "Lassie", hehe. It took us forever to come up with the names Josh and Jess. :)