Sunday, August 2, 2009

A visit

My mom and dad came to visit this weekend. We were all supposed to go to Jerry's football game but it got cancelled so we went and did some shopping in Branson instead and to the Shepherd of the Hills play. It was perfect weather for the show-it's outside, and the show was good too. They also brought us this table they are no longer using, which matches our kitchen nicely.
My dad also printed and framed this picture for me. It's from Christmas a few years ago.
Today we mowed the yard, which really needed it. The grass is all clumpy now since we let it get too long. My weeds are getting a little out of control again. Not like the beginning of the year but definitely need some work this week to get back in line. And I need to spray some of the plants for beetles-again.
And I finished and ordered my blog book today. It goes from the beginning until March when I uploaded all the info. I just haven't gotten it finished until now. I'm excited to see it all finished.

4 comments:

Greg S said...

What is a blog book? Sound like it would be a hardcopy of your posts? Cool.

Nice picture of you and Oreo, very touching.

Sara said...

I don't know what a blog book is either...but it sounds cool. You'll have to show us when you get it, and tell us how you did it.

The photo from your dad is precious. A treasure. You can see the love and connection between you and Oreo.

Diana said...

Love the table and the picture is so wonderful. Diana

Sue said...

What a wonderful photo of you and Oreo. Your special relationship shows in it.

Is this the same type of blog book you did last year?