Saturday, September 19, 2009

I forgot

I keep getting reminded that when I posted "The Name Game" I didn't mention one of Legend's nicknames. I forgot about Snaky! She gets this nickname because of her remarkable ability to worm and wiggle her way onto our lap, the couch, chair, or wherever we are sitting or in between us in the bed. And she is amazingly strong when in snaky mode-she cannot be stopped!

I've been remarkably busy this week and the dogs are feeling neglected. Plus the only work they have done is when Legend went to class on Wednesday. Time to get back on track but first it's off to Silver Dollar City with family this afternoon after work!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Morgan who only weights about 43 pounds, becomes a dead weight when she gets between us in bed. She's impossible to move and she seems to grow. She has most of the bed and we're clinging to the sides.