Monday, September 7, 2009

Tracking photos

We have been enjoying mostly a relaxing weekend. Saturday I worked in the morning, napped in the afternoon and we went to the Springfield Cardinal game in the evening. The Cards lost but it was a good game with lots of hits and a few home runs. Plus we had perfect weather. Sunday we did a little shopping and did stuff around the house and then Zodiac and I met up with Cindy, Sweetie, and Oscar for some tracking. Zodiac is doing well and Cindy took these photos for me. I know they are not exactly action packed but let's face it-Tracking is not a spectator sport!






Today we enjoyed the holiday with my parents and grandparents and had a great visit. And tomorrow I get to enjoy another day off!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Are you going to enter a tracking event? How is Zodiac feeling after being on Rimadyl for a while?