Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back in Black

I started Zodiac on Rimadyl this morning. We'll know soon enough if it makes a difference. He also got to come to work with me today and have a bath for pet therapy tonight. I poked around on him some and it seems like he has soreness in his back. I know that one time he jumped into the truck and slammed his back on the bottom of the door on his way in-I wonder if that accelerated some spinal arthritis. I can't remember how much trouble he was having jumping before that as opposed to after. I know he was having some trouble before. And when I took x-rays of his back I know I didn't take them as for forward as I was noticing his sensitivity today. Anyway all he knows is he was unimpressed with his bath and grooming (I spent a lot of extra time combing some undercoat out) but he looks and feels fantastic. I'll get some more pictures off my camera eventually but now I've got to ready for the dentist. Yay :(

1 comment:

Soon to be Dr. T said...

I hope Zodiac feels better :(