Sunday, September 20, 2009

My week

I guess many of you might be wondering about Moses-he's doing better, still pretty lame but at least willing to wander around the corral some and always comes up to eat. I turned Squirt out today to run and stretch his legs. He's been cooped up with Moses all week-he needs to diet too.

Wednesday we went to agility class and Thursday got in some much needed grocery shopping. Friday my sister arrived with 4 small cousins in tow for a weekend at Branson. We had dinner with them at Lambert's-home of the throwed roll. It seemed to be a big hit and not that many rolls hit the floor. Yesterday I worked in the morning but then we joined them at Silver Dollar City for the rest of the afternoon. Naturally it rained but overall it seemed to go pretty well. Then we all ordered Pizza at their hotel. Today after they did some more stuff in Branson they came out to the house and saw all the animals and they each took turns riding Squirt.

It's kind of wet and cloudy here, and really humid so I'm trying to decide if I want to risk getting out and working the dogs (I mean, it might rain on us) or just bum around the house. I guess we could do some stuff in the house...or just veg....

1 comment:

Sue said...

It seemed like a good day to nap and read and just lay around.