Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Now known as...

"Lyric"
I finally decided on Lyric, which was something I thought of weeks ago when we wanted to change her name to start with. But I never committed to it. However, after lots of suggestions (thanks everyone) and hours of thinking on my own, Lyric just seemed to fit her. Plus it met all my criteria of being unusual (hopefully!), cute, and a little girlie.

Lyric brought some toys with her when she came to stay with us. Today Zodiac and Legend destroyed one of them. Prior to this they had been pretty good about leaving them alone. I guess they figured if she was staying they could tear up her stuff.

7 comments:

Diana said...

Great name! Funny about the toy. Diana

Sara said...

Beautiful name. My friend has a chiuhuahua (I doubt that is spelled right) mix named Lyric.

Chris and Ricky said...

Really cute name!

Sue said...

Good name for her. Now that she's one of the pack, she gets to share the toys. I think you two need a trip to Petsmart to shop for new toys. How old is she?

Paint Girl said...

Lyric is a great name! For such a cute little Pom!

Anonymous said...

Ah, don't worry, she'll soon show them who's boss :)

Sarah said...

awww congrats!!!!!!! love the name