Friday, September 4, 2009

The rest of the week

I believe I left off with the dentist. No cavities-good news. But since I have not been able to chew crunchy food on the right side of my mouth for a while I knew it was time to quit putting it off and schedule my wisdom teeth to be pulled. So I got my x-rays printed off at my regular dentist to take to my oral surgery consult which is scheduled for 2 weeks from now. So much fun.

Meanwhile Zodiac seems more chipper in training this week-maybe it's the cooler weather. I did a few jumps yesterday-he didn't try to avoid them and he only knocked one bar but there is definitely something not right with his form. But if seems able to handle it ok we will continue with the training and the Rimadyl. After all he only has to do 2 jumps. And tracking continues to go well.
Legend has been working really well this week. Hopefully some of the things I've been working on will pay off as we have several trials entered over the next few months. And we continue to work through some Control Unleashed stuff. I have not finished the book yet but there are already a lot of things I want to work on!
Since it's yucky and rainy tonight we decided to do tracking another day and instead Jerry and I went out to eat and on a shopping spree to Kohl's. And remarkably we were home by 9:30. It's off to work for me tomorrow morning but then 3 days off. After an interesting and stressful week things are starting to look up.

3 comments:

Paint Girl said...

Dentist's are not fun!! I think we all dread them!
The dogs are looking good!!

Sara said...

Glad things are looking up for you.

Control Unleashed is so full of stuff, its hard to read cover to cover without stopping to try some stuff out.

Sue said...

Will you give us a mini review of Control Unleashed so we can decide if it'll be useful to us. If you write something up I'll post it on D-N-M.