Saturday, March 14, 2009

300th Post


Obviously (if you can infer from the title) this is my 300th post. To celebrate and to thank all my loyal readers for showing in interest in my life, dogs, rants, whatever, I am giving away this fleece blanket. Here's how it works. Leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name in a raffle. As a bonus if you refer a friend and they leave a comment mentioning your name I will enter your name again for everyone you refer. Of course I will enter their name too so you can figure out for yourself if you want a smaller pool or more chances! Good luck and thanks for reading!
Oh, I guess I should mention I'll pick a winner in 10 days.

17 comments:

Sue said...

I'll enter and tell a bunch of people so it gets to be exciting.

Congratulations on 300 posts. I'll bet you never expected to have so much to say.

Tobi said...

Adorable blanket! Of course, I found out about your blog and giveaway from Miss Sue! Congrats on post #300.

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Wow, 300 posts is awesome! Sue (PWD Sue) sent us over to check out your contest and that it a very cute blanket!
Good luck to everyone....especially us! And Sue!
Check out our contest too!
Slobbers xx

Diana said...

Cute blanket. Diana

Life in vet school said...

That blanket is cute, but not nearly as cute as your dogs! :)

Anonymous said...

Great blanket! Thanks for a cool giveaway. Congrats on the posts.

Unknown said...

What a great blanket. 300 posts is quite the achievement. I know a certain PWD who is having a birthday and needs a new blankie :) g

ps - sue sent me.

SissySees said...

Congrats! What a cute blanket.

Sue sent me...

Lapdog Creations said...

Congrats on 300th and what a cool blanket! I'd love to enter! Sue from Portuguese Water Blog sent me!

Jackie said...

Hi, congratulations on 300 posts and an interesting blog. I was referred here by Greg with Skyeboy.

Sarah said...

Congrats on 300 posts!

Sara said...

Wow 300 posts! Congratulations. I have to go check out how many I have done!

Greg S said...

Congrats on getting to 300 posts. I'm less than 10 away from 100, so a long way to go to reach 300!

Martha said...

Lovely blog - how come we have never met you before?
Congrats on the 300th post - that is a lot of posts.
We thought we had done well to get to 50!

Lauren said...

I'm just catching up with my blogs - Congrats!! I really enjoy hearing about your dogs, rants, and whatever else is going on!

dreameyce said...

I would LOVE this blankie! It's so cute!

Congrats on the big 300 :)

becky said...

You have once again made me feel like a crazy blog-stalker since I didn't leave a comment the other day. Here's to my second Nicki-blanket!