Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Before the storm...

This is what the sky looked like when I got up this morning. I decided to try and get some of my errands run prior to the rain coming. I was partially successful but the rain came sooner than expected to I ended up going home and getting some stuff done around the house for a few hours.
One of the things I was going to get done was to sort through and organize some of the photos on my phone but the software that removes pictures from my phone to my computer so I could sort them was not working. So after messing with that for awhile I ended up uninstalling it and redownloading it. I finally got what I wanted done but it wasted a lot of time. Fortunately I have more to waste now because...are you ready for this?...we hired a maid service. Yeah-less housework for me! We decided an every other week schedule fit best into our budget and should be a big help so I can do more important/fun things with Jerry, dogs, horses, friends, yardwork, gardening, whatever.

So after it rained and got nice and sunny I went out and finished the rest of the shopping. Now it's beautiful out, but muddy. Go figure.

Legend is excited because agility class starts tomorrow. And I'm excited that obedience class ends Thursday. Of course now that I have decided to take some time off from teaching we are getting tons of requests. Oh well-I'm clearing my schedule for some time to do what I want. Jerry and I have a list of things in the area and around the house we want to do and it's not getting a whole lot shorter these days. I think those pesky things called jobs keep getting in the way...

2 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

Yes, those jobs sure do get in the way!!!

We're getting your rain today :(

Lauren said...

Let me tell you that having a house cleaner clean up after two (or more) changes your life. Truly!