Monday, March 23, 2009

Nothing


I have nothing to post about today. It was back to work as usual. I hate Mondays. They are always busy and I'm always tired! But tomorrow I have the whole day off-of course there is a 90% chance of rain and thunderstorms but maybe I can get some errands run before it starts. And then I can just hang out and do stuff around the house and play with the dogs.
Don't forget tomorrow I will be drawing for the blanket winner so if you still want to enter this is your last shot!

Here are some weird pictures I took of Squirt the other day since I don't have anything else to post.



Oh-mom and baby are at home now, doing well but tired!

2 comments:

Sue said...

You could have taken horse snooters.

Greg S said...

I WISH we could get some rain. We've had 0.23" of moisture so far this year - my pasture looks like the Sahara and the front yard reminds me of a dust bowl. I can practically hear the grass sprouts screaming for water.