Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This one's just for Becky

I didn't have anything interesting to post about today but I know Becky (she's one of those that lurks and never leaves comments) will be silently cursing me if I don't post so...

Here are some old pics of the boys I dug up off the computer. This is one of the first pictures I took when we got Zodiac. You can see his coat is not all the way grown in yet. When we got him he had been shaved and looked so awful I refused to take pictures. Now I wish I had so we could compare how handsome he turned out to be.
And here is a picture of Oreo from back in his agility days. I like this picture because he actually looked like he was weaving kind of fast-and he was never a fast weaver, ever. By the time he got to preferred he had mellowed out enough to be a really easy dog to run-I just had to run and point and he would go wherever. He was never really fast, put pretty reliable.

1 comment:

becky said...

Hee Hee. You make me sound like some kind of blog-stalking weirdo. But thanks anyway.

b.