Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cold




It's cold again here so I'll share some "Spring" pictures with you. She's really starting to enjoy hanging out in the living room and having a chance to really stretch her legs and run. All of the dogs are doing well with leaving her along although Icy slapped her on the head once.






And here is a picture from the "outside spring" that I took the other day when it was still warm.



And finally, remember Peyton? Here's a recent picture her mom sent me. She's grown a lot and is apparently very spoiled and the perfect puppy!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'd love to see Icy slap the poor rabbit. That cat has attitude.

Peyton is growing onto a beautiful dog. I'm so glad she found a good home.

Chris and Ricky said...

It's cold here now too!

Hard to believe dogs will leave a rabbit alone in their own house!

Diana said...

I cant believe the dogs and cats leave the rabbit alone. I guess as long as the rabbit doesnt run, she is ok.
Peyton is still cute. Diana