Thursday, March 19, 2009

At least it looks good

I picked up my overpriced frame job today. It turned out nice but I never would have paid full price for it. I'll try to post a picture later. I was having a hard time getting a good one with my phone that I could use without cropping (I'm at work still waiting for my obedience students to arrive so I don't have the benefit of my computer yet).

I am excited that I only have two more weeks of class and then I'm going to take a hiatus from teaching for a while so I have more time at home (to train my dogs). I know I've said this a lot before but I really want to try for a UD on Zodiac. If I don't make a pretty serious commitment soon I may lose my chance. He's not getting younger (I'm sad to see more gray hair all the time it seems) and I want him to have a retirement to enjoy!





Speaking of Zodiac, these pics are after his bath today. He's such a handsome boy!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Very handsome, indeed!

AKDD said...

What a handsome BC! They are addictive, aren't they? :)

Nicki said...

Thanks-and yes, quite addictive