Saturday, March 7, 2009

Snooters and Tongues

I was inspired by Sue's post to try this with my dogs. But since I tried after playing in the yard for an hour they all had their tongues hanging out and I thought the pictures looked cuter with the tongues included. So here they are...

Oreo-who had been clearly nosing around in the dirt before the "snoot shoot"


Zodiac-I though his snoot shot was too cute for words. But notice he's getting so gray that from this angle he looks a lot like Oreo. Why do dogs have to get old :(

And Legend-who was not too impressed with this process as it interrupted ball playing time. Notice how pink her mouth is-her blood was really pumping!

Also notice my hand in every photo holding all the noses steady!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Great shots. I especially like the 'rooter snooter'.

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Heehee, Sue sent us....loving all this snooter action....so furry cute, they all need a big kiss!
Slobbers xx

Dianne said...

Love the snoots! I just want to kiss them all!