Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekend


This weekend I headed to my parents for my sister's birthday party. The party went well even though it was not the surprise it was supposed to be. I stayed over again last night so I wouldn't have to rush home. Of course overnight and this morning it snowed at home and the highways were listed as covered so I decided to wait until tomorrow to head back home. My dad is loaning me one of his Photshop books and I was excited to get home and use it but in the meantime I've been playing with Photoshop and other programs on my phone...









Lyric accompanied me on the trip since the other dogs have trials coming up. I figured she migt like a turn to go on a car ride. She has gotten very spoiled with all the extra lap time she's been getting, not mention sleeping on my coat!




2 comments:

Chris and Ricky said...

I think the stuff you are doing with photoshop is really cool!

Sue said...

Little dogs are meant to be spoiled. She's so cute.